Thursday 14 July 2011

Week 2: Web 2.0 in education (reflection)

There's a lot of new things that i've learned today. For instance, the variety web applications such as facebook, yahoogroups, blog and even our email account are all the software of web 2.0. These web 2.0 software sure bring a lot of advantages to the users as it encourages interactions and participation between the users. As such, it promises interactive two ways of communication. In contrast with web 1.0 which its content and material are from the experts and professionals only, web 2.0 is more user-generated content. Through this assignment, I can also have a chance to have an interaction and discussion with my course mates from Sarawak. Furthermore, i really think this kind of assignment can enhance my ICT skills as I learned to maximize the usage of my facebook group in a correct way.  It also helps me in giving a better understanding of the current technology from the discussion that I had from my fellow course mates as they've been doing different topics. To conclude, the task that were given to us for this week had me changed the way i look at the ICT technology nowadays.

No comments: